Small Business – Big Weekend
This weekend is a big one in so many ways. It is the first weekend of advent and the first after the big November payday. It is also, though, Small Business Saturday and a weekend packed full of amazing events and markets in Staffordshire.
This weekend is the weekend to get into Christmas, to meet amazing people, and to really discover local, small business, artisan, hand made, artists, designers and many more. Join our #SimplyFestive campaign and enjoy slow food, nature, handmade, artisan, independent and go small….
Here is your guide to the events that will make your Christmas magic again…
- Leek Sunday Supplement – throughout the town centre of Leek, North Staffordshire. A market full of stunning small businesses, delicious food and a really friendly, Christmassy feel. On top of that the town is full of pubs, independent shops and cafes – all open on the day.
- A Winter Gathering at Foxlowe Arts Centre, Leek – Gallery at 12 from Eccleshall have got a fabulous exhibition at the Foxlowe Arts Centre, Leek.
- Staffordshire Contemporary Artist and Designers Fair – a stunning fair on bot Saturday and Sunday at the Foxlowe Arts Centre from 10-4pm.
- Lichfield Cathedral Christmas Fair – this Saturday from 10-4pm, including gifts and food.
- Lichfield Twinkly Christmas Market – 10-4pm at Minster Pool including vintage stall, real ale and mulled wine.
I hope you find a market or event that will fill your heart with some real joy this Christmas and will be the perfect antidote to a miserable, mall style crush!